(Big) Data Developer
At Jibes Data Analytics we help our customers to design and build ‘cognitive systems’. For example to have a more dialogue driven interaction with customers and/ or personal assistants as well as building smart systems that monitor markets. In this we use a lot of unstructured data, NLP, machine learning and other techniques to enable this. To design and build these systems we are looking to expand our team with a (big) data developer.
In this role, you will develop and integrate new technology for advanced analytic execution in a Big Data environment
In addition, you will:
– Work in an agile team with peers
– Design, implement and test software, ensuring quality specifications are met
– Support Test Engineers in automated testing and software quality assurance
– Support process improvements, driving quality and productivity
- 2+ years experience.
- You know and are passionate about NLP, machine learning and A.I.
- Experience with Hadoop / Spark / Kafka / Cassandra / MongoDB / R / Scala / Python / ElasticSearch / AWS / Unix
- Ideally BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field.
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Dutch language is preferred