At Jibes Data Analytics we help our customers to design and build ‘cognitive systems’. Think of dialogue-driven interaction with customers or personal assistants as well as building smart systems that monitor markets. In order for these solutions to work we utilize a lot of unstructured data, NLP, machine learning and other techniques. To design and build these systems we are looking to expand our team with a data scientist.
In this role you will perform data mining and data analysis to unlock large heterogeneous datasets. You can develop predictive models and should be able to understand the math and statistics behind them in order to interpret and explain the model behavior in laymen’s terms.
In addition, you will:
– Work in an agile team with peers
– Design, implement and test models, ensuring that quality specifications are met
– Support business consultants and customers searching for the low hanging fruit and solve those problems that have maximum impact on the business using advanced analytics
– Support process improvements, driving quality and productivity
- 2+ years experience.
- You are passionate about applying A.I. techniques like NLP and machine learning.
- Ideally PhD or MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics or other technical field.
- Programming experience with at least one scripting language. (Python, R, Julia, MATLAB, SQL etc.)
- Strong data visualization skills to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Dutch language is preferred
- Experience with:
- Python: scikit-learn, pandas
- R: Studio, Shiny